Main Promo Images
The Department of Radiology at PGIMSR ESI Basaidarapur,is a state of art, fully equipped facility with dedicated staff to provide professional diagnostic and consultative services to referring physicians and patients. The advance technology & expertise of faculty helps in reaching accurate diagnosis. The patients are assured of the finest imaging services available anywhere.A full range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures are performed. A highly trained and professional radiology team performs and interprets these imaging tests.
Radiation Safety Officer
Senior Technical Assistant
Radiographer/Mammo Technician/CT Technician/MRI Technician
Total – 30
Dark Room Technician- 4
Nursing Orderly- 4
Nursing Staff- 2
Security Staff- 3
COURSES/TRAINING PROGRAMMES: 2 years Radiology technician diploma course students of National Industrial Centre(affiliated to Ministry of Labour and Delhi Govt) are trained in various techniques of Radio-diagnosis.
Department is actively involved in Interdepartmental postgraduate teaching besides intradepartmental case presentation,seminars and journal club. Department also co-presents with other departments in Clinico-pathological-radiological meets. Being a teaching institute, the department has regular teaching for radiologists and staff members from time to time. The department also has library, museum and seminar room.
1. InderPawar,SupreethiKohli,VipinDalal,VinodKumar,SeemaNarang,AnuSinghal.Magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of lumbar canal stenosis Journal of Orthopedics and Allied Sciences Jan-Jun 2014/Vol 2(1)
2. Anand Kumar Verma,SupreethiKohli,PayalMehra,AnuSinghal,SeemaNarang,Vinod Kumar Correlation of sonographic criteria with Bethesa system of thyroid cytopathology reporting in thyroid nodules Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research.March 2014; 3(2): 582-592.
3. Sameer, LalS,Charak KS, Chakravarti S, Kohli S, Ahmad S. Effiacy of nifedipine and alfuzosin in the management of distal ureteric stones: A randomized, controlled study. Indian J Urol 2014;30:387-91.
4. SupreethiKohli, AnuSinghal, SeemaNarang, VinodKumar, Sameer, Satyam. Diagnostic value of scout view CT-KUB in management of lower ureteric calculus. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research. 2014; 3(3): 381-390.
5. BhawnaSatija,SanyalKumar,LeenaWadhwa,TaruGupta,SupreethiKohli,RajkumarChandoke,Pratibha Gupta Utility of ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging in prenatal diagnosis of placenta accrete:A Prospective study Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging;Nov 2015/Vol 25/4
6. AnuSinghal,SupreethiKohli,SanjeevSinghal Magnetic Resonance Urography in Patients with Non-Contributary Intravenous Urography IOSR_JDMS March 2017 Vol-16(3) pp 51-58.
7. SupreethiKohli,AnuSinghal,BhupendraChaudhury Silicosis in Stone Crushing Workers-A Retrospective Analysis Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; March 2017:Vol-6(2)p 203-209.
Besides this we have 19 case reports and 3 case series and 2 review articles published in indexed journal.
At present the department is involved in three research projects.
Dr SupreethiKohli has been a co-guide of several thesis of postgraduates in clinical branches .At present is co guide to 4 post graduates
FUTURE PLANS: Centrally air conditioned,state of art self contained Radiology department with Centralized Registration counter for all Radiology services.
Upgradation of Casualty wing equipped with latest state of art equipments including intervention room havening biplane DSA.
Establishment of complete filmless and darkroom less department with PACS facility.
Upgradation of Mammography machine to Tomosynthesis.Procurement of high end Ultrasound machine with 4D facility.
Upgradation of MRI machine to 3 Tesla machine and upgradation of CT machine to latestDual source, dual energy CT scanner/ 256/320 slice machine.Procurement of Robotic assistance for CT intervention and better, additional work stations.
State of art audio visual equipments and teaching aids, including projectors.Departmental broad band net.Film copying and duplicating system