Main Promo Images
Mission statement- To develop as a leading institute in pediatric health facilities and excel in teaching and research in pediatric health care.
|1||Professor and Head||Dr Jyoti Bagla|
|2||Associate professor||Dr Medha Mittal|
|3||Assistant professor||Dr Shruti Virmani|
|4||Assistant professor||Dr Ruchi Mishra|
|1||Unit Head , Professor||Dr AP Dubey|
|2||Associate Professor||Dr Rakhi Jain|
|3||Associate Professor||Dr Varun Kumar Singh|
|4||Assistant professor||Dr Kanwaljeet Kaur|
|5||Assistant professor||Dr Sapna Saluja|
Courses, training programmes
Have applied for necessary permissions for start of post graduation MD pediatrics course
Seminar , journal club, case presentation, grand rounds , group discussion and invited guest lectures and workshops
Hospital services, facilities-
i. Outdoor – 4 rooms with a daily OPD of 100-170 patients
ii. Indoor facilities- 60 beds
iii. Casualty- 13 beds
iv. NICU 15 beds
v. PICU 05 beds
vi. Day care facilities- thalassemia, diarrhea, fever work up
vii. Chronic neonatal ward (Baby Waiting area) in post natal ward.
viii. Vaccination facilities- providing all vaccines to the pediatric patients as per UIP
ix. Dispensary services- One faculty member/ medical officer is posted each day to a dispensary within the perview of ESI services
Hemodialysis, Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy available for children.
|S.no||Name of clinic||Day||Room no.||Time||Incharge|
|1||Pediatric hematology & Thalasemia clinic||Tuesday||115||2-4 pm||Dr AP Dubey
Dr K Kaur
|2||Well baby clinic||Tuesday||117||11am-1pm||Dr Varun Kr Singh|
|3||Pediatric Endocrinology Clinic||Wednesday||116||2-4 pm||Dr Ruchi Mishra
Dr Medha l Mittal
|4||Pediatric pulmonology clinic||Wednesday||115||2-4 pm||Dr Sapna Saluja
Dr Rakhi Jain
|5||Pediatric Cardiology Clinic||Wednesday||116||2-4pm||Dr Medha Mittal|
|6||Child guidance clinic||Thursday||115||2-4 pm||Dr Shruti Virmani|
|7||Pediatric Gastroenterology clinic||Friday||117||2-4pm||Dr Rakhi Jain|
|8||Pediatric Nephrology Clinic||Friday||116||2-4 pm||Dr Jyoti Bagla|
|9||Immunization clinic||All days||121||9-1 pm||Dr Varun Singh|
1. Vitamin B12 deficiency in children: a treatable cause of neurodevelopmental delay. Jain R, Singh A, Mittal M, Talukdar B. Journal of Child Neurol 2014 Jan 21.
2. Postnatal Behavior and Outcome of Antenatally Detected Hydronephrosis and Predictors for Surgical Intervention .Ashok goyal, jyoti bagla, jyotsana M Kirtane.Journal of Clinical Pediatric Nephrology. 06/2014; Vol 2,(No 1 (2014)):71-33.index Copernicus original research paper.
3. Malaria in children in North India – Emerging New Trends. Mittal M, Jain R, Talukdar B, Kumar M, Kapoor K,. J Vector Borne Dis 51, June 2014, pp. 115–118
4. Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of adolescents regarding reproductive health and HIV/ AIDS. Jyoti Bagla, Amrita Mayanger, Rekha B, P P Gupta, A P Gupta. Indian journal of child health,2014;1(3):122-26. Original article,Indexed Copernicus, PUBMED NLM/ID
5. Prevalence of Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in Malnourished Children (1-5 Years). Sapna Saluja, Jyoti Bagla, Anita Arora Journal of clinical pediatric nephrology, 2014; 2(1):76.Index Copernicus original research paper
6. Chopra K, Bagla J, Soni JP, Gupta BD. Neuro developmental outcome at 6 months in a cohort of term asphyxiated newborns with low Apgar scores. Sept.-Oct 2015: Vol-V(V) : 116-123. Available from http://www.oiirj.org/oiirj/sept-oct2015/13.pdf.
7. Arora A, Chopra K. Growth hormone replacement in Pediatric Insured population covered under ESI. International Journal of Research and Review. Jan16: Vol-VI:88-92. ISSN 2249-9598. Available from http://www.oiirj.org/oiirj/jan2016-special-issue/15.pdf
8. Singh V, Chopra K, Yadav A, Kumar V. Breastfeeding Practices among Medical and Paramedical Personnel in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi. International Journal of Research and Review. Jan16: Vol-III(I): 37-42.E-ISSN:2349-9788; P-ISSN: 2454-2237.
9. Awareness of pubertal changes and reproductive health in adolescent girls-A comparative study .Jain R,AnandP.Int J Community Med Public Health.2016Dec;3(12)3313-3319
10. A cross sectional study on infection control practices among mothers attending immunization clinic at a teaching hospital in Haryana. Anand P, Jain R accepted in Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences.
Current research project
1. Jyoti Bagla. Cystatin C as a biomarker in neonatal AKI
2. 2. Jyoti Bagla. MRI vs EEG as initial investigation in first unprovoked seizure in 2-14 year children.
Future plan : We plan to provide specialty services in all pediatric sub specialties and be seen as a leading centre of health care excellence. Setting up of a dedicated pediatric hemo-dialysis unit and state of art pediatric nephrology super specialty services in center of Excellence are in the process.